Bacon Group Architecture is a general practice architecture firm. The firm’s design professionals provide the following services:
- Design programming
- Architectural design
- Interior design and space analysis
- Sustainable design and LEED certification
- Site analysis and architectural site design
- Parking and pavement design
- Cost estimating and project feasibility
- Planning and construction administration
In the area of design for animal care facilities, which is a specialty of ours, Bacon Group’s role can be as the prime architect, project manager and architect of record or as a consultant to a locally-based architect, or as an owner’s representative. As all of these roles, we have worked collaboratively with many locally-based architects.
Bacon Group also offers graphic design services through our marketing partner, Perceptivity Studio. Perceptivity Studio is a creative firm specializing in logo and corporate identity design (including business cards, letterhead, envelopes and more), as well as copywriting and design of websites, ads, brochures, direct mail, trade show booths, invitations and more.
Bacon Group Pledge
Bacon Group, Inc. endeavors to deliver the highest level of service to its clients. We pledge to do the following:
- Communicate frequently and quickly with owners, design team partners, contractors and all others who have a vested interest in the project. We place a high priority on listening to and understanding the individual goals and requirements of the facility user agencies. The design of the project will be a direct response to this collaborative communication and will include all integral members of the design, planning and construction process.
- Establish our fees fairly.
- Follow the chain of command established by the client.
- Demonstrate our technical competency by executing design, construction documents and specifications that are complete, biddable and constructable.
- Get the job done on time and within the established budget.
- Demonstrate our trustworthiness by acting on the behalf of and in the best interest of our client.